My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
1. CONNECTING UNIT: Connect the unit to 6v or 12v battery using the red (+) and black (-) wires. Connect the black two way plug to the motor two way plug. If your system does not have this plug then you will need to splice the motor wires and timer wires together using butt connectors (not provided). Check the fuse in the fuse in the fuse holder. Current battery charge level and type will be displayed on the screen.
2. CLOCK SETUP: Press the - button or program button once from "READY" mode to enter the "CLOCK" mode. Press the program button again to enter clock settings. Use the + or - buttons to adjust to the desired hour, then press program and use the + or - button to adjust the minutes. After the time is set, wait for 10 seconds to go back to "READY" mode automatically.
3. SETTING THE FEED TIME, RUN TIME & MOTOR SPEED: Use the + or - buttons from "READY" mode to enter the appropriate Feeding (FEED 1 thru 6). Press the program button to enter the feed time and use the instructions above (Item #2) to enter the appropriate time or "OFF" position. Press the program button again and use the + or - button to set the run time duration (1 to 30 seconds per feed time). Press program again an use the + or - buttons to choose between high, medium and low speed settings (motor speed). Each feed time can be individually set for speed. Press the program button again and use the + or - buttons to enter the next feeding. After set, wait 10 seconds to go back to "READY' mode automatically.
4. TESTING UNIT: To test the unit, press and release the "TEST" button. The unit will turn on after an 8 second delay, giving the user a chance to STEP BACK minimum 60 feet. The test will run with a duration set by the first feed time.
5. CHECK BATTERY CHARGE: The battery level, indicated by the 5 - bar icon on the screen, will display the charge level in real time.